Dentistry for the Whole Family
Janesville families, choose Dreier Family Dental
Maintaining healthy dental habits is important for patients of all ages, and our practice is there for every one of them. We’ve been happy to guide countless Janesville families through many years of care and our doors are always open to new friends.
Cavities can happen to anyone, but restoring the natural shape and stability to a damaged tooth is imperative for preventing disease and infection. Our practice offers composite fillings, and amalgam when necessary, to beautifully restore your smile.
Sometimes a tooth needs to be pulled. Whether it’s because of decay, or impacted wisdom teeth, you can trust Dreier Family Dental to conduct your extraction with care and compassion. If you have a tooth that is bothering you, schedule an appointment with our team today.
For severely decayed or infected teeth that harbor harmful bacteria, a root canal is vital to saving the remaining healthy tissue. Advances in dental technology have transformed this procedure into a relatively comfortable process. We’ll clean the tooth, fill it in, and cap it with a crown to ensure its integrity.
For teeth with fissures and signs of decay, sealants can mean the difference between a total replacement and years of healthy smiles. After a simple cleaning, a member of our staff outfits your teeth with a thin plastic coating to keep your smile healthy for years to come.
Dental Services For Children
At Dreier Family Dental, we offer a wide variety of dental services for children of all ages. A few of the most common treatments and services for kids include:
- Six-month cleanings & oral exams – Regular preventive care is essential for children of all ages. At our office, Dr. Drier and our team of dental hygienists can clean your child’s mouth, check for signs of cavities and gum disease, and ensure their mouth is healthy.
- Fluoride treatments – Fluoride treatments are ideal for cavity-prone kids. By applying a powerful fluoride solution directly to your child’s teeth, Dr. Dreier can encourage the teeth to “remineralize” and become stronger, fighting back against cavities and assisting in reversing minor decay.
- Dental sealants – Dental sealants consist of a thin layer of liquid plastic resin that is applied to your child’s rear teeth and hardened with a UV light. This creates a strong barrier that prevents cavities by stopping the direct contact of oral acid, bacteria, and food particles with the teeth.
- Fillings – Even with great at-home oral care, kids of all ages can develop cavities. With tooth-colored fillings from Dreier Family Dental, you can restore your child’s tooth and prevent further complications.
- Root canal therapy – A root canal is the best way to restore a tooth that’s become infected due to oral trauma or a severe cavity. Dr. Dreier will gently clean the tooth, remove infected pulp, and destroy the infection. Then, the tooth will be capped with a crown to protect it from further damage.
- Tooth extractions – Extraction is always a last resort at our office, but extractions may sometimes be required for damaged teeth, or to extract your teen’s wisdom teeth if they are not erupting properly. With gentle, pain-free extractions in Janesville, we can provide your child with the care they need.
The Convenience Of Seeing A Family Dentist
Wondering why you should see a family dentist in Janesville? Seeing a dentist like Dr. Brandon Dreier at Dreier Family Dental is the most convenient way to get the dental care that you and your children need.
Why? Because at our office, we serve patients of all ages. From infants to toddlers, older kids, pre-teens and teenagers, young adults, adults, and seniors, Dr. Brandon Dreier and the doctors at Dreier Family Dental can provide expert care for you and your family through every stage of life.
In addition, we provide comprehensive care at our office, and we offer preventive care, restorative treatment like dental implants, periodontal care for gum disease, and even orthodontic treatment with ClearCorrect.
With a family dentist like Dr. Dreier, you can get all of the dental care you need under one roof, both for yourself and for your children. This saves you time and money, since you don’t have to drive to multiple dental offices or juggle several appointments with different dental specialists.
So don’t wait. Contact us today to get a consultation at Dreier Family Dental, and see why we’re the best choice if you’re looking for a convenient family dentist in Janesville.
What Patients are Saying
"I am very impressed with the friendliness and warm welcome that I have received from the entire staff. Definitely 5 star treatment!"
"These guys are why I don’t get embarrassed smiling in pictures anymore. I love my smile"
"They made me very comfortable, so glad we found this dentistry. Tiffany and Brandon; you rock!"
"I think Dr. Dreier will do great. I have been a patient of Winter Dental for 20 years. I always receive the best of care from dentist and staff! My experience with Dr Dreier was very good. Welcome!"
"The people there are absolutely great! They care about their patients. I prefer to never go anywhere else!"
"Been with Winter Dental for many many years! Best in Janesville!! Dr. Connie & Janie are awesome!!"
"I have been with Winter & Winter for many years! Love their services and friendly people!! Dr. Brandon is great!"
"The dental hygienists here and the dentist herself are all wonderful. They offer great service with suggestions for better oral care. Time and time again they provide good dental experiences!"
"None Better. They took me in as a new customer in a emergency situation. Solved my problem and was very patient in explaining what was wrong and what they were going to do to resolve my situation. Would recommend to anyone that needs professional dental work done."
"Well Done Dreier Family Dental! Happy to say that my first visit with Dr. Dreier was just as smooth as the last 9 years as a patient of Dr. Connie Winter. Wishing you all much success!"
"My family is new to Dreier Family Dental and we loved it! My boys have always complained about having to go in for cleaning and check ups but now they can't wait to go back! Great staff and great atmosphere!"